[Classclimate-users] Class climate mail server issue

Sheets, Cheri sheetsc at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 3 16:39:39 EST 2012

You can confirm the error messages yourself:

-          Click on System Information from the top menu

-          Click on Mail Service Log under Protocols to the left

-          On the list of errors, click the icon on the far right under 'confirm error'

Cheri Sheets, BSVC
Department of Geological Sciences
316 Clippinger Laboratories
740 593-1101 phone