[Classclimate-users] FW: Evaluations Glitch

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:42:23 EST 2012

I have figured out the problem, not sure how to fix it-
When I was in ClassClimate training I filled in the header fields with specific class information and labeled this THAR_EVAL.
When I went into the system to make our official evals, I named our new one THAR_EVAL1, but I am not able to generate surveys from this copy.
Right now, the students see class info at the top of the survey that does not match the class that they are in, but the results are being tallied for the correct class.
I am not sure how to get the old information off of the survey,
Barbara Fiocchi