[Classclimate-users] Paper requirements

Bennett, Ann bennetta at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:37:42 EST 2012

Hm. Posted yesterday, but I have partial update.

24 lb printed fine
80 lb did not print - paper jam out of the tray

I spoke with Kim McClain this morning. She said that as long as the paper is not bright white, brightness should not be a problem (92 brightness was the answer I had received from someone on the listserv a couple of weeks ago).  She said the paper they tested was 70# that they got from Printing Services, but seemed to think anything heavier than regular copy paper should work. I spoke with Printing Services this morning to request 5 pieces of every weight of paper they have over 24#  up to 70#. I am hoping to get these today and print what I can on my printer and take everything that prints (incl. the 24#) to Test Scores to see what works on the Scantron. I do not know if I will have a report on this today... it may not be until Monday.

On a separate issue, I am not sure if the same code printing on the 5 course evaluations for my test class are the result of not having actual 'students' in the class - just a number. I will try testing a small class and see if the code is varied.

Thank you,
Ann