[Classclimate-users] concern re: printed forms

McClain, Kimberly mcclaink at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:39:19 EST 2012

Printed evaluations have to be printed (Not Copied) from Class Climate.  They look the same but the system prints different bar codes on the bottom of each.  If you need 25 evaluations, the system will generate 25 unique bar codes/evaluations.

Kim

Kim McClain
Ohio University
Office of Information Technology