[Classclimate-users] Is this possible?

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:53:14 EST 2012

Keep in mind that the system will format the questions differently on different devices.  The options and labels will be in different places for printed, computer, and mobile devices.  In our experience so far, it does a good job of making the questions clear on each platform, but that means that you don't have quite as much control as you might like in making it look exactly the way you think it should.

Shawn