[Classclimate-users] summary of yesterday's meeting

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 3 15:44:51 EST 2012

Jay, Shawn:

Not that anybody asked for my two cents regarding multiple-instructor courses, but my preference here would be to load the names of BOTH instructors for multiple-instructor courses. Class Climate allows for this contingency in their upload file, and our college definitely likes to have students evaluate these instructors separately when possible.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433 (office)