[C4he] FW: Call for Papers on Student Outcomes

Risler, Laura risler at ohio.edu
Fri May 24 13:44:56 EDT 2013

The Center for Higher Education has been asked by a colleague who edits the Academic Exchange Quarterly to publicize the following publication opportunity. Please note that this opportunity is open to professors and graduate students:
Call for Papers on Student Outcomes
The Spring 2014 issue of Academic Exchange Quarterly will be devoted to research on Student Outcomes. Manuscripts are encouraged that explore issues related to student academic success, learning outcomes, emotional and social outcomes, behavioral outcomes, student motivation, student retention, and student engagement. The focus of papers can vary from student motivation in the classroom, student engagement, barriers to success, student retention, and strategies for improving overall learning outcomes. The focus can be on individual students, on classrooms, or on educational institutions. We are interested in empirical work of a qualitative, quantitative, or action research nature. But, we are also interested in literature reviews, theory papers, and critical theory work. The focus can also vary from K-12 through higher education.

All submissions need to be received by November, 2013, to be considered for publication in this feature issue. The full call for papers and a link to submission instructions can be found at http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/psychology-3.htm and instructions for formatting manuscripts and the submission process can be found at http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm.
We also consider student papers coauthored by professors.  If you feel this would be of interest for any of your faculty or graduate students, please forward at your discretion.

The print journal of Academic Exchange Quarterly has over 23,000 readers, and the electronic version, available free world-wide, has hundreds of thousands of potential readers as it is available from the world's leading knowledge source Gale's InfoTrac Expanded Academic Index.

Respectfully,
Sonya E. Munsell, M.A./ M.S.
Oklahoma State University
College of Education