[C4he] Newest addition to the OU Center for Higher Education Working Paper Series

Risler, Laura risler at ohio.edu
Wed May 16 12:43:08 EDT 2012

The Center for Higher Education invites you to read the latest contribution to our Working Paper Series: Financing Higher Education: Approaches to Funding at Four-Year Public Institutions, by John Hummell, a graduate student in the college student personnel program at Ohio University. Mr. Hummell's working paper is posted on the Center's Web site: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/centers-partnerships/centers/c4he/CHEWP_1_2012_JH.pdf.
The purpose of our Working Paper Series is to contribute to research on higher education and to stimulate conversation among educators, policy makers, practitioners, and the public. If you have an idea for a working paper, please let us know!

Sincerely

Laura Risler, Research Associate
Center for Higher Education<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/c4he>
Patton College of Education