[Bscpb] General Body Meeting Tomorrow

Holland, Lauren lh950110 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:58:26 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is studying hard for their finals next week and pushing to finish strong! Join BSCPB tomorrow April 23, 2014 at 6pm for our last general body meeting of the semester! On the behalf of the board, we would like to thank everyone for being members and helping out when needed. To formally thank you all, we would be having GB APPRECIATION DAY. So come and enjoy an ICE CREAM SUNDAE and share any programming ideas you would like to see next semester!

We hope everyone has a beautiful week and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at 6 pm.

Lauren Holland

Ohio University '15
Psychology Major
LINKS: Peer Mentor
Woman to Woman: Founder and President
Black Student Cultural Programming Board: Vice President