[Bscpb] GB Meeting Tomorrow

Holland, Lauren lh950110 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:46:22 EDT 2014

???Hello everyone,

We hope that everyone is having a wonderful week 14. As things winding down, make sure you all  are finishing this semester strong, the end of the semester is near!

Tomorrow at 6 PM ?join BSCPB for our Senior Send Off! We will be introducing the new board and sending off the old executive members who will be graduating in a couple weeks! During our meeting there will be line dancing, FREE food and giveaways!

Also, last week we had Zainab Kandeh, the presidential candidate of the ACTION ticket come and speak about their campaign. Tomorrow, a representative from the ONE ticket will also come and speak about their campaign. It is important to be aware of the goals for all of the campaigns, so that you can make a more educated decision on voting. Rememebr! Voting begins this Thursday, April 17th, 2014.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Lauren Holland
Ohio University '15
Psychology Major
LINKS: Peer Mentor
Black Student Cultural Programming Board: Vice President