[Brickcity] Meeting tonight!

rossiter413 at yahoo.com rossiter413 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 16:07:46 EDT 2014

I hope this is reaching everyone and not just Shaun...

After the Brick City Meeting make sure to head over to the Union tonight for the The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die/ You Blew It! show. I had some of you pass out fliers for the event last week.

Doors at 8 and Athen's own Ghost Stories hit the stage at 8:30. Music will be going all night so come by if you don't hate cool things.

-Mitch