[Brickcity] Meeting and Mischief Night This Thursday!!! Share the Facebook event!

Shaun Livingston president at brickcityrecords.com
Tue Oct 28 14:08:59 EDT 2014

Hello Brick City!!!

Besides the weekly meeting we will be having...

Just a reminder about the show we are sponsoring this Thursday. Everyone
please share the Facebook Event and invite everyone you know that goes to
school here! Even if you cannot make it please share the event so we can
pack the place.

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped pass out flyers and hang up posters
last Friday!

Video of the week: Land of 1000 Dances by WWF Wrestlers
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TrPlH6ncCQ>
(Meatloaf is playing the drums for some reason... he doesn't play drums...)

--
Shaun Livingston
President
president at brickcityrecords.com