[Brickcity] Big meeting tonight!

Shaun Livingston president at brickcityrecords.com
Thu Nov 20 16:42:02 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

As the semester starts to wind down we need to make sure our projects are
organized. These are going to be spilling over into the new year (as
planned). We need to have a clear plan of attack going into break for when
we return.

Here's a bit of a to do list: (brought to you by "The Girls")

1. Update social media logos
2. Send logo for T-Shirts
3. Organize Calendar / timeline for events (recording sessions, shows, etc)
4. Get in touch with bands to figure out when next show is to start make
flyers.
5. Website

We need everyones help to make all this stuff work!

Thanks a lot,
Shaun Patrick Livingston

Mario Kart Love Song <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8>

--