[Birdarenaemployees] Supervisor Meeting

Wakeley Iii, Joe wakeley at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:34:52 EDT 2015

Greetings all,
Hope all is going well.  Just wanted you to know we are looking for about 6 to 8 more individuals looking to become supervisors this year.  If you are interested, please see me or Josh (GA).

For those interested in becoming a supervisor and current supervisors.  We will be having a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, September 8th at 8:00 pm at Bird.  Please plan on attending.   We will be going over game day operations as well as other supervisor general information.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

In the Swim of It,
Joe

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD3DBD.C3A8B820]

Joseph Wakeley, III