[Birdarenaemployees] Availability

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:08:57 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!
  I hope your summer is going well.  We're changing a lot around Bird this
summer and we hope that when you all come back in the fall a lot will be
changed for the better.  I know this is soon to remind you but I thought
I'd go ahead and mention it now and do another reminder in August.  But I
will want to have your availability put into whentowork for fall semester
by the start of the new academic year.  Just as a reminder, you can only
put that you can't work when you have school related activities or if you
have a specific reason to have the time off, i.e. doctor's appointment,
school appointments, another job, etc.

  If you have any questions about this then please feel free to email back,
text me, or call me and I can explain it a little better and possibly
clearer.

I hope you all have a great rest of your summer and be safe during any of
your travels!

--
Mark Clemente
Anthropology, History, and Classical Civilizations
Email: mc153312 at ohio.edu
Phone: 740-823-1078