[Birdarenaemployees] Photographer and Videographer Needed for the Ice Show

Caitlin Gately skatingbirdarena at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:39:07 EDT 2015

Hello Bird Arena Employees,

Each spring the Learn to Skate program holds an ice show to showcase our
skater's skills learned over the year. We offer DVD's and photographs for
the parents to commemerate the show. We will be needing someone with
photography skill to take photos. This person will need to take posed group
shots, and shots of the skaters in movement. Some candid shots of the
skaters waiting to get on the ice and of the rink decor for the ice show
would also be nice. This person will be expected to be at the Dress
Rehearsal to take group shots, and at the show to take photos of the
skaters while they are performing their routines

We will need a sepeate person to do video. The videographer will need to
come to the Dress Rehearsal in order to figure out angles, and take a
practice video. This person will then need to come and take a video of the
entire ice show.

Both the videographer and photographer will need to compile their photos
and videos. Time editing can also be logged. The time spent at the dress
rehearsal, ice show and editing will all be logged as Bird F.A.

Photographer and Videographer Dates;
Dress Rehearsal; Friday, April 10; 6:00pm until 8:30pm.
Ice Show; Saturday, April 11 from 6:00pm until 8:30pm

Please let me know if you are available! If you have any questions email me
at skatingbirdarena at gmail.com

Thank you,
Caitlin

--