[Birdarenaemployees] Trade request

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 21 00:31:03 EST 2015

Hello!

I hate to be that person that sends out a mass email. I'm so sorry to be annoying. I was scheduled to work south door next Saturday, Feb 28th from 6:15- 10 PM. The problem being that I will be on my way to Florida with the Ohio University Crew Team for a training trip on Saturday morning so I can't work my shift that night. If anyone has a shift Friday night that they would be willing to trade me or if anyone is able to just pick up my shift I would be so so so grateful. It's on trade board if anyone would be willing, please consider picking it up for me.

Thank you

Kaila Busken