[Birdarenaemployees] Most Recent Schedule

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:07:50 EST 2015

All,

I have published next weeks schedule. As I am sure you will notice there
are many open shifts on Saturday. If you will be here please pick up open
shifts! Remember you are allowed to work more than one shift a day. If you
have a conflict with one of your shifts due to spring break travel plans
you will have to get it covered on your own. I gave multiple warnings about
the schedule and ample time to get your availability in so there should be
no excuses. If you have any other questions please contact me.

Thank you,

--
Tori Topp
Political Science