[Birdarenaemployees] Accepting Application- Maintenance Manager

Hannah, Samuel sh164309 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:48:01 EST 2015

Bird Arena,

As some of you may know I am graduating at the end of this semester meaning that the maintenance manager position will be available. Due to the current and future changes that are happening within bird the job description may or may not remain the same. If you have any question regarding the current job description please feel free to email me!

With that said if anyone is interested in this position please fill out an application in the office.

We are asking that applications be turned in before spring break(end of February).

Sam Hannah

Bird Arena

Maintenance Manager

?