[Birdarenaemployees] Fwd: Important Link

Office Manager oubaoffice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:53:22 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

  As we begin to wrap up the school year, I want to stop and say thanks.
Thanks you for hanging in with a multitude of changes in or operation and
structure.  I realize that change is not an easy process within an
organization, but it is a necessary one.

  To that end I am asking for your help.  Your perspective matters as we
develop forward.  While I would love to have individual end of the year
meetings with each of you, that is not practical.

  OUr Leaders is a student group that has taken on information gathering on
your experience with Campus Recreation.  The link below would greatly help
gather some feedback about your experience.

  https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_24CRnEJhJL5tV4N

  I appreciate your time with this quick survey.  Your honest feedback will
aid in the improvement process.  Should you have questions about the survey
you can contact Cody (OUAC.ga at gmail.com).

  I hope you are having a good weekend. Remember, starting well is good but
finishing well is the sign of true pursuit of excellence.  Keep up the good
work and have a great week.

In the swim of it,
Joe Wakeley, III