[Birdarenaemployees] Office and Summer work

Office Manager oubaoffice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:22:18 EDT 2015

All,

  There has not been any Office Administrator Applications turned in.  This
position and application is to apply to work in the office in FALL semester
and on.  I will be accepting applications through the end of next week, so
please pick one up in the office and please attach a resume.

  After applications have been received, the interview process will begin
4/27/15.  Please consider applying as this is a good way to get more hours
during school and the schedule will work around your class schedules.

Any questions feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Eddie Kerbler
OUBAOffice at gmail.com

Thank You,