[Birdarenaemployees] Open Shifts on the Tradeboard

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 24 14:01:44 EDT 2014

?All,

There are open glass washing shifts on the tradeboard for this Friday from 1:30-3 pm. If you can pick up on of these shifts please do so, there are three. The glass around the rink really needs to be cleaned before this weekend's games. There is also an open cashier shift for this Friday's game from 6:15-10 pm. Also please remember that if you want to learn how to drive the Olympia you are more than welcome to pick up an Olympia Ride Along shift. I know a lot of you do not have many hours right now and this would be a great opportunity to get some and make some money. If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678