[Birdarenaemployees] Olympia Ride Alongs

Hannah, Samuel sh164309 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:43:41 EDT 2014

Bird Employes who are doing Olympia ride along,

    If you have finished at least 2 ride alongs and feel comfortable driving the Olympia please continue signing up for Olympia Ride alongs. Let the driver know that you would like to drive while they sit on the machine while they help guide through the cut. Do a minimum of 3 cut while supervise then please email me (she64309 at gmail.com) if you are ready to be tested for certification. PLEASE do not rush this process do as many cuts with a experienced drive as you need. Driving patters come with experience, with that said,  I will not pass you if you make any other mistakes in the cutting Process.

Any questions please email or text me at any time.

Thanks

                Sam?

Sam Hannah

Ohio University, Bird Arena