[Birdarenaemployees] Green Vs. White Game

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:42:13 EDT 2014

All,

After much discussion about the Green vs. White game this Friday we have decided that returning staff does not have to attend for training. If you are returning staff, and would still like to come for training for a refresher on hockey games that is perfectly fine. This will be paid training if you do attend. If you have never worked a hockey game I would highly recommend that you to attend.

For new employees you must attend to get your training done. The game is this Friday, September 12th from 6:30-8:45. You will not have to stay for the entire game just enough time for you to go through all of the positions and learn how to do them. You can come anytime in between 6:30 and 7:30 for the training. If there are any questions please let me know. If you are not sure about whether or not you will have to attend ask me and I will let you know. If you cannot attend we will figure out another time to go through training.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678