[Birdarenaemployees] WhenToWork Shifts

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 3 17:41:00 EDT 2014

All,

A couple of shifts have been missed this week. Please make sure your when2work account notifies you when you are scheduled. Also please make sure your preferences are up to date just in case you have picked up or drop a class. I have attached a presentation on how to use W2W that will show you how to change your settings. If you have any questions about any of this please let me know.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678