[Birdarenaemployees] Keeping Things in the Skate Room

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 31 13:39:17 EDT 2014

All,

It has been brought to my attention that people are keeping their personal belongings in the skate room. This is okay if you have an assigned locker. However, hockey bags and other equipment may not be left in the skate room. It causes a fire hazard and makes it harder for employees to move around while trying to get skates for rec skates and other things of that nature. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678