[Birdarenaemployees] When To Work

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:18:29 EDT 2014

All,

I understand there has been some confusion about whentowork.com. I would like to clarify that when you put your shift on the tradeboard and you choose to drop your shift, that does not mean you have dropped your shift and that you do not have to come in. It means that you are putting it up on the tradeboard for others to take without having to give up one of their shifts. You may also choose trade or drop which means the person that wants to pick up your shift may chose if they would like to trade shifts with you or simply pick up your shift without losing one of theirs. If you put your shift up on the tradeboard and you have chosen to drop it and no one picks it up, you are still responsible for coming in for that shift.

I hope this clears up any confusion that some of you may have. If there are any more questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678