[Birdarenaemployees] Survey for Eric

Adelsberger, Eric ea376609 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:57:46 EDT 2014

Bird Staff,

I have to do a survey for my English class, to help me get you guys to fill it out, I am offering a 20% discount on apparel in the pro shop to whoever fills it out. The discount is only valid through me so you have to come in during my office hours to make a purchase. My office hours are 2-5pm on Monday Wednesday, Friday and 3-5:30pm Tuesday, Thursday (Subject to change). The survey only accepts 50 responses to the survey, so to be fair I will send out another survey for the rest of the people who want to get the discount. I need the survey to be completed by Wednesday October 22. If another survey needs to be sent the date will change for that survey. Email me with any questions. Here is the link to the survey http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=f6l8vpjxdsvfj9n552943

Thank you,

Eric Adelsberger

Ohio University

Bird Arena