[Birdarenaemployees] Director candidate interviews

Hartsel, Lauren lh101810 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 17:59:13 EDT 2014

?Hi All,

Tomorrow (Oct 15th) we will be hosting another candidate for the Bird Director position. We have opened up a time for you all to meet the candidate and ask any questions you might have. Phoebe Manchester will be at Bird Arena from 11:15a-1pm (free lunch). We would like as many in attendance as possible! I have attached her resume to this email so you can look over it and come up with questions. We appreciate your attendance!

Thanks in advance,

Lauren Hartsel
Ohio University | College of Arts and Sciences | Psychology | Sociology Minor
Office Manager | Bird Arena
Treasurer | Peer Advocate | Survivor Advocacy Program
lh101810 at ohio.edu | 419.934.7984