[Birdarenaemployees] administrative assistant openings

Hartsel, Lauren lh101810 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 5 11:46:15 EST 2014

Hi all!

    I hope you all are enjoying your week 11! With the semester coming to an end, we need to fill a few openings in the office for the upcoming semester. If you are interested in becoming an administrative assistant, I strongly encourage you to fill out an application. We prefer that applicants will be around during school break (winter break, spring break, and summer break), but please do not let that small detail deter you from applying. I have attached the application to this email, but there will also be paper copies available in the office.

    Please turn your applications into me by email or mailbox by Tuesday November 25 @ 5pm. No late applications will be accepted. If you any questions regarding the position or application process, do not hesitate to call/text/email me. My info is located in my signature!

Best,

Lauren Hartsel
Ohio University | College of Arts and Sciences | Psychology | Sociology Minor
Office Manager | Bird Arena
Treasurer | Peer Advocate | Survivor Advocacy Program
lh101810 at ohio.edu | 419.934.7984