[Birdarenaemployees] Next Weeks Schedule is Published

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:47:19 EDT 2014

All,

I just published the schedule for next week on WhenToWork. I just wanted to apologies for the short notice on the shifts. I was planning on completing it over break but, I ended up having much less time and internet access than I expected. I hope the schedule isn't too much of a problem for anyone.

Also, there were a few employees that I was unable to assign shifts to, due to the ice schedule winding down and there not being enough shifts. I will be sure to assign those employees shifts on the next schedule. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751