[Birdarenaemployees] Timesheets!

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 22 15:42:27 EDT 2014

All,

The system we use for our time sheets will be shutting down and converting to a new one this week. This means that you will have to have your time sheets submitted by noon on Friday, July 25th. This is for the pay period ending July 26th. There should not be any staff working on Saturday so this should not be a problem, however if there is a conflict for you please let me know immediately and we will figure something out.

?Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678