[Birdarenaemployees] FW: OPERS exemption form

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 15 21:11:38 EST 2014

All,

Please see the attached OPERS form. This is a new version of the form. All student employees that do not wish to pay into retirment (that should be everyone) must fill this out within the month.

Please print out the form, fill it out (at least to the best of your ability), and bring it into the office. We will sent it to payroll for you.

If you do not fill out this form and turn it in within the month, you will have to pay into retirement. That would be 10% of your paycheck!!!!!!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751