[Birdarenaemployees] Updated Availability

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 4 11:24:35 EST 2014

All,

First of all, I hope you have all had a wonderful break!

But, unfortunately school is about to start again, and that means everyone's availability has probably changed. I have been building the schedule for the first week back, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to  update their availability before I publish the schedule. Can everyone please update their availability by Monday, January 6th so that I can publish the schedule before everyone starts returning to Athens!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751