[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid Certifications

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 28 10:56:07 EST 2014

All,

I am planning another CPR/First Aid certification class with the Aquatic Center for anyone who needs to update their certifications. The list of employees that I have that need to either attend the class or bring in a copy of their certification cards is listed below:

Tyler Bottermuller

Kaila Busken

Hanna Cimperman

Mark Clemente

Josh Coen

Ryann Dallas

Mallory DeTota

Jacob Fischer

Brooks Hays

Ashley Horne

Martin Jensen

Jason Joyal

Edward Kerbler

Brain Larson

Victoria McCollum

Peter McDevitt

Sarah Morris

Amel Mouloua

Maya Oshita

Derek Rahme

Domenique Roach

Samuel Rossio

Dana Rothstein

Connor Spies

Tim Towse

Brandon Underwood

Brennan Wozniak

If your name appears on this list and you have current certification cards, please let me know and get them to me as soon as possible (after spring break is fine).

If your name is on that list, could you please e-mail me back with whether you need to be certified for the first time or if you need to be recertified.

Once I have an accurate count of how many employees need a class, I will get one set up for after spring break!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751