[Birdarenaemployees] Laying Ice

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 24 12:29:40 EDT 2014

All,

There are 3, 3-4 hour shifts on the trade board for laying ice. If you can pick up any of these shifts I would greatly appreciate it. We really need to get the ice up for tryouts this week. I know some of the hours are late into the night, but it is really important that we get this done. If you are not on when2work because you are a GA or for any other reason please contact me if you can work from 5-9 pm, 9pm-1am, or 1-3 am for tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678