[Birdarenaemployees] Message from Haley Mehring - Concessions Manager

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 26 13:36:07 EDT 2013

Hello all,

    If your name is on the list below you are being scheduled for a mandatory concession's training session on Monday, September 30th from 8-9p. This shift will be added to your when to work schedule later today and it is your responsibility to be there. I apologize for the short notice, but this needs to be done so that we provide better service at upcoming events.
    If you have a class conflict please email me at hm159309 at ohio.edu<mailto:hm159309 at ohio.edu> to schedule another time for training. Do not wait until right before the session to tell me either, I need to know by Sunday night.

Kelsey Anderson, Alexis Bartolomucci, Jordan Bennet, Tyler Bottermuller, Kaila Busken, Hailey DelPra, Heather Davidson, Jessica Grib, Brianna Griesinger, Brooks Hays, Chris Hofelzer, Aaron Johnson, Michael Kapeluck, Krystal Keefe, Amy Lasure, Allison Loehrke, Michael March, Samantha McGuire, Richelle Miller, Courtney Moeller, Thomas Nero, Whitney Phillips, Cassie Ragland, Derek Rahme, Nicole Reikowski, Jake Rice, Domenique Roach, Alyssa Stegner, Tim Towse, Brandon Underwood, Alex Utano, Brianna Washington, Samantha Williams.

Thank you,
Haley Mehring
hm159309 at ohio.edu<mailto:hm159309 at ohio.edu>; (513)- 728-5924
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions School of Nursing BSN Major
Ohio University Bird Arena Concessions Manager
Ohio University Club Softball Safety Officer

[cid:image001.png at 01CEBABD.5B0AE8F0]
Daniel N Morris
Director - Bird Ice Arena
Campus Recreation