[Birdarenaemployees] Be Checking WhenToWork and Open Shift Opportunities

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:33:09 EDT 2013

All,

I would like to remind everyone to be checking WhenToWork, and paying attention to the e-mail that you get from the website. If you have not gotten any e-mails from them, then your notification settings are probably not set-up quite right. Please look into adjusting your settings so that you are getting regular updates about changes to your scheules.

Please let me know if you think you have your notifications set correctly and you are still not getting e-mails from WhenToWork, or if you are confused at all with how to use the software. I would be more than happy to set up meetings with anyone who is confused to go over how to use the scheduling sofware.

Also, there are three shifts this weekend that need workers, there is a supe shift, a maintenance shift, and a skate guard shift. If you are signed off to work any of these shifts, please look into picking them up on W2W!

Thank you,
Talli Topp