[Birdarenaemployees] When To Work and Workforce Time Entry

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:57:21 EDT 2013

Greetings Bird Arena Staff,
I hope the start of the semester is going well for everyone.  It was great seeing you all at the staff meeting on August 25th, sorry I had to miss out on the fun during the skating and training session on the 28th.  Activities at Bird are heating up, yes, heating up in an ice rink.  More and more shifts are becoming available to work so keep an eye on your availability on When To Work.

Now down to business...

This is a reminder to make sure when you are logging hours on Workforce Time Entry that those hours are matching your hours scheduled on When To Work.  If you are working hours that are not listed on When To Work you need to get in touch with Talli Topp to make sure they are.  When I audit the hours for the pay cycle, I will be using the When To Work schedule to do so.  Please make sure they are matching up.

Thanks and have a great day.

Moe

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAE14.867AB250]
Daniel N Morris