[Birdarenaemployees] LTS / LTPH Coaches

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:37:17 EDT 2013

Staff,
This message is for Bird employees that also coach Learn To Skate and/or Learn To Play Hockey programs.

It is your responsibility to manage your availability on the When To Work scheduling system regarding times when you are on the ice coaching.  Please make sure to make yourself "unavailable" during the times you are coaching so you don't get scheduled to work a Bird shift at the same time.   We have had a couple conflicts over the last couple of weeks impacting our ability to serve our patrons adequately.

Let's work to resolve this issue quickly.

Regards,

Moe

[cid:image001.png at 01CED3C9.AC194EB0]
Daniel N Morris