[Birdarenaemployees] Finals Week Availability and Availability Over Break

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 20 12:07:41 EST 2013

All,

Please make sure your availability is up to date, because I will be making the schedule for over break over the next few days.

Also, please let me know whether or not you will be in town at all over winter break. Winter break is from December 14th - January 12th.

Lastly, if you are graduating or leaving Bird at the end of this semester please let me know!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751