[Birdarenaemployees] Maintenance Training

Jensen, Martin mj189509 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:47:41 EST 2013

Hello All,

I am looking for a couple individuals who would be interested in working maintenance shifts starting winter break or spring semester 2014. You will learn how to drive the Olympia and sharpen skates. Once trained you can also work on odd jobs that need taken care of throughout the week as I am always looking for extra help. Please email me back directly if interested and I will get in touch with you ASAP to begin your training.

Thank you,

Martin Jensen

Ohio University

Bird Arena Maintenance Manager