[Birdarenaemployees] Rec League Shifts

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:18:28 EDT 2013

Staff,

I hope you had a wonderful Spring Break and we are excited to have you all
back in Athens again.  This email is to alert the staff who normal works
rec league games; Starting this Wednesday (Monday and Wednesday) rec league
games will be starting at 9pm instead of their original times for the
remainder of the year.  Let me know if you have any questions about this
change.

I also need a Supe and a proshop worker for this Fridays Freestyle from
4-5:30 PM...Please let me know if you could do this.

Thanks!

Britton

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation