[Birdarenaemployees] National Skating Month

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 16:53:28 EST 2013

Staff,

On January the 21st we will be having our National Skating Month event.
Many of you had probably noticed it on the ice schedule as one large block
of time.  The event times have been finalized and the exact times are on
the ice schedule now.  The event will be starting at 10 and ending 12:30.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of break!

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation