[Birdarenaemployees] Spring Semester Meeting

Anne White anne.white12 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:10:43 EST 2013

Oops sorry guys that was to synchro I responded to the wrong email!

--
Anne White

MPA Candidate/PEER Team Graduate Assistant
Skating instructor, Bird Arena
Fundraising Chair, Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team
Twitter: @annelw
http://successandstilettos.wordpress.com

Ohio University Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs, Class of 2013