[Birdarenaemployees] Schedule Updates

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:11:31 EST 2013

Staff,

I hope everyone is continuing to enjoy their break, we look forward to
seeing you all back in Athens soon.

There has been a few changes to the schedule that I wanted to go over for
those of you who are scheduled to work.  On January 12th (Saturday) the
AYHA decided to add two mite time slots.  One at 3:15 PM to 4:15 PM and
6:15 PM to 7:15 PM.  If you were already working the other games that day
and would like to work these as well please email myself or Talli.

The other change in the schedule on January 13th (Sunday).  Instead of the
AYHA games starting at 8:30 AM the scheduled has been changed too Varsity
playing a 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM so if you were
scheduled for that Sunday morning please follow the new times.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation