[Birdarenaemployees] PLEASE READ WHOLE E-MAIL! Spring Break and Ice Schedule for Feb 25th-March 3rd

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:45:54 EST 2013

All,

As you all have probably noticed by now, the schedule for spring break has been posted on WhenToWork. The shifts were all left as unassigned, so I really need anyone who will be in town over break to take a look at the schedule and pick up any shifts that they are available for. As of right now there are quite a few open shifts still, and I would really like to get all of them covered in the next day or so.

Please keep in mind that if you are going to be here over break you are allowed to work a total of 40 hours a week instead of the normal 20 hours a week. I would really like anyone who is going to be here for break to try to work 40 hours. I know it seems like a lot, but it is a great opportunity to make a lot of money in a short amount of time, and we are going to need all hands on deck seeing as how we are opporating as normal over break.

Also, please let me know asap if you are going to have any changes to your schedule after spring break that are going to conflict with your work hours. I will make any necessary changes, but you must e-mail me in the next two days telling me of your conflicts.

One more thing, I have attached the ice schedule for this week to this e-mail, please take a look at it to make sure you are aware of when you need to be at work.

Thank you,

Talli Topp