[Birdarenaemployees] Important Information

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 15 16:49:18 EST 2013

All,

Firstly, I hope everyone is enjoying their break!

I have two things I would like everyone to know.

1.) Working after Graduation

In years past the policy in campus rec was that you could continue working at Bird up to one term after you graduate, but that policy has been changed and will go into effect on January first. This means that if you just graduated this semester, you will only be able to pick up shifts up to the end of December. And anyone who graduates at the end of this year will not be able to work at Bird once the semester is over.

2.) Number of hours/week over breaks

The maximum number of hours you are leagally allowed to work over breaks is 28hours/week. Note: That number is per week, not an average over the whole year!

Also, if you are still going to be in town over intersession and have not looked at the open shifts on WhenToWork, please do that because there are a number of shifts that are still open to be picked up!

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751