[Birdarenaemployees] WhenToWork Availability

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 1 15:36:40 EDT 2013

All,

I will be assigning people to shifts for the first week of the school year soon, and I want to make sure that everyone has their availability up to date. So, anyone who is returning please update your availability by the beginning of next week so that you do not get scheduled for a time that you are unavailable.

Anyone who is new to Bird will not be assigned shifts until the second week of the year, so that I can explain how to use WhenToWork. It is recommended that you at least take a look at the WhenToWork website (everyone should have received an e-mail from them with log-in instructions) and get a feel for it so that you can ask me any question that you might have at the staff meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

Thank you,

Talli Topp