[Birdarenaemployees] Open Shifts

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 16:53:34 EDT 2012

Everyone,

I know it is short notice, but the Bird Arena Hockey League is starting tonight, we are anticipating it being a little busy so we are in need of a floater for tonight and tomorrow to help out. The shift tonight is from 9:45pm-12am and the shift tomorrow is from 8:45pm-11pm. Please let me know ASAP if you are available to pick up either of these shifts.

Also, we will be having CPR training classes either this weekend or next. We are in the process of finalizing a time, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that needs to be trained.

Thank you,

Talli Topp